- Package finished product
- Operate equipment and set up packaging systems
- Participate in company Food Safety System
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times
- Ability to work as a member of a team and independently with a minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- Physically fit; Ability to lift 25kg bags
- Basic math skills, communication and problem solving skills
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts, Day and Night shifts, Alternating weekends
- Complete required company safety, sanitation and technical training
- Repetitive tasks, manual dexterity, attention to detail
- No dust allergies
- Previous Food Plant experience, forklift experience and computer experience are not required, but would be considered an asset.
- Good work ethic
Nutri-Pea LP, specializing in value-added food processing, located in Portage la Prairie, Manitoba, currently has an opening for a full-time Packaging Operator in our food plant.
Starting wage: $18-20/hour + Potential Bonuses. Benefits package also included after probationary periods.