At Maple Lodge Farms we pride ourselves on being a great place to come to work every day, here are just a few reasons why:
- $1,000 sign on bonus !
- Weekly pay meaning you get paid every Friday!
- Benefits provided after 3 months on the job:
- Pension Plan
- Health, Vision & Dental Coverage
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation
Job in Canada
Coning General Laborer’s have a range of responsibilities within their role at Maple Lodge Farms. Responsibilities may include:
Handling raw chicken
- Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
- Cutting and preparing various cuts of meats for line packaging.
- Working in a cold, wet, and loud environment
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Manual and repetitive work tasks
- Able to rotate through all positions in the department as required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures, animal welfare training and more.
- Promoting and complying with all Maple Lodge Farms Health and Safety, Quality Assurance and Environmental Management policies, procedures and controls.
- Legally entitled to work full time in Canada?
MAPLE LODGE FARMS-
Maple Lodge Farms, Canada’s largest and most trusted chicken provider is hiring! Started by the May brothers in 1955, we have kept our #FamilyFirst values strong for the past 65 years. We pride ourselves on our advanced health and safety practices as well as the latest in technological advances throughout our facilities. We are looking for committed, excited individuals to join our rapidly growing team to help us continue to Feed Canadians!